Code of Conduct
The following is a list of guidelines Arkham Comics & Games customers are expected to follow while gaming or shopping with us.
- No swearing or offensive language.
- Keep voices appropriate for inside. (No yelling, screaming or excessive loud noise.)
- Please keep all music and sound effects at a reasonable volume. No music with excessive swearing or offensive content is permitted.
- No alcohol, illegal drugs or intoxication is permitted on Arkham Comics & Games property.
- No smoking (including vaping) is allowed inside Arkham Comics & Games.
- No unlicensed firearms or other illegal weapons or substances.
- Conduct yourselves with civility; if you cannot resolve your argument civilly, please continue it another time.
- Please do not wander the store with your backpack, duffel or other large bag or container. If you are gaming, please leave your gaming supplies at your table or behind the front counter.
- If you are not gaming, please leave any large bag or container behind the front counter.
- No running, wrestling, horseplay or fighting.
- No drinks without lids or open food containers. Please close chip bags, cookie bags, or any other food container.
- You are responsible for the cleanliness of the room or space you are using. All customers using Arkham Comics & Games space are expected to clean up and leave it as clean and neat as they found it.
- No unpaid merchandise is allowed in any gaming room.
- We expect everyone who comes into Arkham Comics & Games to show respect to everyone in the store. We have a welcoming environment and all customers and players are expected to show good sportsmanship when it comes to dealing with others. Rude or abusive behavior is not allowed.
- Product must be returned in undamaged, saleable condition within 7 days of purchase to receive a cash or credit refund. Credit refunds will be returned to the card used for purchase.
- Product may be returned or exchanged for store credit when in undamaged, saleable condition within 30 days of purchase.
- Proof of purchase must be provided in order to return or exchange an item, either under personal purchase history or by showing a receipt from Arkham Comics & Games.
- Items with manufacturing errors (sealed item is damaged when package is opened) may be returned to Arkham Comics & Games so we can report the error to the manufacturer. Original packaging is required.
- Clearance or discount items are not eligible for return.
Arkham Comics & Games is proud to support our troops by offering a 10% discount to all active and retired military personnel. Simply show your current or past military ID to receive your discount. (Discount cannot be combined with any other sales or special offers. Certain high dollar or graded comics, consignment items and tournament entry fees excluded)